1. Information You Provide to UsWe collect information you provide directly to us. For example, we collect information when you request a demo, create an account, add authorized users, assign patients to clinicians, purchase a subscription, request customer support or otherwise communicate with us. The types of information we collect include:
- Registration Information: When you request a demo of M3Clinician or register for an online account, we collect information such as your name, email address, username, password and contact information about your practice.
- Authorized User Information: We collect information about other users authorized to use your M3 account, including their names, titles, usernames and passwords.
- Patient Information: When you assign patients to your practice (or to a specific clinician), we collect information about these patients which may include their names, email addresses, dates of birth, last four digits of their Social Security numbers and genders. We also collect patient assessment information, such as their M3 scores, medications, side effects, therapies, adherence problems, lab test follow ups and progress notes.
2. Information We Collect Automatically When You Use the ServicesWhen you access or use our Services, we automatically log information, including the type of browser you use, access times and pages viewed. We may also use various technologies to collect information, and this may include sending cookies to your computer or mobile device. Cookies are small data files stored on your hard drive or in device memory that help us to improve our Services and your experience, see which areas and features of our Services are popular and count visits. We may also collect information using web beacons (also known as "tracking pixels"). Web beacons are electronic images that may be used in our Services or emails and help deliver cookies, count visits, understand usage and campaign effectiveness and determine whether an email has been opened and acted upon. For more information about cookies, and how to disable them, please see "Your Choices" below.
3. Information We Collect From Other SourcesWe may also obtain information from other sources and combine that with information we collect through our Services.
4. Use of InformationWe may use information about you for various purposes, including to:
- Provide, maintain and improve our Services;
- Provide and deliver the products and services you request, process transactions and send you related information, including confirmations and invoices;
- Send you technical notices, updates, security alerts and support and administrative messages;
- Respond to your comments, questions and requests and provide customer service;
- Communicate with you about products, services, offers, promotions, rewards and events offered by M3 and others and provide news and information we think will be of interest to you;
- Monitor and analyze trends, usage and activities in connection with our Services;
- Personalize and improve the Services and provide advertisements, content, or features that match user profiles or interests;
- Link or combine with information we get from others to help understand your needs and provide you with better service; and
- Carry out any other purpose for which the information was collected.
M3 is based in the United States and the information we collect is governed by U.S. law. By accessing or using the Services, you consent to the processing and transfer of information in and to the United States and other countries.
- With vendors, consultants and other service providers who need access to such information to carry out work on our behalf;
- In response to a request for information if we believe disclosure is in accordance with any applicable law, regulation or legal process, or as otherwise required by any applicable law, rule or regulation;
- In connection with, or during negotiations of, any merger, sale of company assets, financing or acquisition of all or a portion of our business to another company; and
- With your consent or at your direction, including if we notify you that the information you provide will be shared in a particular manner and you provide such information.
We may also share aggregated or anonymized information that does not directly identify you.